MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
ISC-CX is a leading full-service digital customer experience agency that partners with some of the world's top retail brands to help them understand and improve the customer experience. Our services include Voice of the Customer, Mystery Shopping, and Retail Audits, which provide valuable insights and actionable recommendations for our clients. We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our team and help us tell our story and improve our connection with potential partners.
As ISC-CX’s Marketing Communications Manager you will be involved in the company’s content strategy for both on and offline channels. This will include creating and building engaging content for email, website, social media channels, as well as content for launching of products and services. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualizing and delivering ISC-CX marketing communications strategy on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis with an aligned content marketing plan.
- Communications management involving content planning, creation, launch and analysis
- Create engaging high-quality online and offline content for targeted audiences in conjunction with both the business development and client services teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years online marketing experience running multiple campaigns
- Possess outstanding and proven copywriting and strong creative skills
- Experience working in a similar content management or campaign management role in a retail or research related environment –with examples of previous work available to support your application
- Enthusiasm and a passion for creating and building effective content for the purpose of enhancing the ISC-CX brand and lead generation
- Experience of using CRM systems to manage campaign activity
- A proven ability to communicate in a variety of formats with an appreciation of the target audience and the ability to tailor content accordingly
- Excellent English language skills both written and verbal
- A passion for retail, enthusiastic and full of energy
If you are a creative, driven professional with a passion for helping retail brands improve their customer experience, we would love to hear from you. Our team is dedicated to delivering innovative solutions and outstanding results for our clients, and we are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager who shares that commitment.
Location: London / UK nationwide home office
Compensation: Freelance, competitive combination of base fee and performance-based bonus
We look forward to hearing from you and to potentially collaborating together.
Interested applicants please apply by e-mail at: email@example.com
Send your English resume and a few words about your motivation.
E-Mail Subject: "E-Mail Subject: "Marketing Communication Manager"