QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST / TRANSLATOR - JAPAN
We are looking for people who have the flair for languages and who are passionate about their work. Do You Speak Two Languages Fluently? Then we have Ongoing Translation Projects for You.
Location: Telecommute (Work from home)
Language: Japanese native, fluent in English
We would like to invite translators who can work with us on continuing projects to translate documents from Japanese and / to English vis a verse.
Your Main Task will be:
- Translation, proofreading and correction of questionnaires and reports in Japanese and /to English Language
- Ensuring that proofread reports are submitted back in a timely manner (within 24 hours)
Qualifications Required to Join:
- Possess excellent skills in translation, proofreading and editing of various documents.
- Possess knowledge of proper grammar and usage of both languages.
- Outstanding command of Japanese and English, both written and oral.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
- PC and broadband internet access, email address
- Availability: Flexible to cope with tasks.
- Willing to work Freelance
If you are interested in working from home and earning some extra money please apply by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your English resume and a few words about your motivationwhich will redirect to your email provider.
E-mail Subject: "Quality Control Specialist / Translator - Japan".