We analyze Customer Experience Data and are searching for a motivated, teamwork-oriented and responsible data analyst with significant experience in transforming data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The right mix of anaytical mind and passion for retail will be a key for successively achieving this mission!
Location: European timezone, telecommute
- Formulating recommendations related to the design of surveys for data collection
- Acquiring data from different data sources (training will be provided)
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques; interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Developing and implementing data analyses and reports
- Presenting results and reports to peers and/or clients
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- University Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Strong mathematical, analytic and critical thinking skills
- Experience and understanding of NPS and other frequent metrics used in the Retail and Customer Experience.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; outstanding public speaking skills
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets and reports design: Excel, Tableau Software, Crystal Report
- Experience in data visualization, dashboards and presentation: Adobe Illustrator, Power point
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligent, Knowledge / experience added plus
- English (advanced), additional foreign language is a plus
- Ability to travel
- Freelance agreement with hourly rate. Regular workload around 40 hours/ week.
- Work in truly international environment.
- If you are interested in working from home and earning some extra money please send your CV directly to ISC-Recruitment@internationalservicehceck.com