PROJECT ASSISTANT FOR INTERNATIONAL MYSTERY SHOPPING PROGRAMS
We are looking for people to consolidate our Operational Team. We are keen on pragmatic minds with common sense and ability to quickly decide on how to fix field work issues. In our remote environment, curiosity will be a key for quick learning.
Location: Remote from Home – Central European Time Zone +/- 4 hours
Languages: English is a must, extra languages are a plus
- Administration of Project documentation and setup in company software
- Communication and coordination with Field Work Teams globally
- Monitoring Progress, Identifying, fixing or reporting on challenges
- Freelance collaboration, hourly based fee
- Regular workload on the long run, at least 5 hours/ day availability required
- Initial training, ongoing coaching by supervisor and company software
Interested applicants please apply by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your English resume and a few words about your motivation.
E-Mail Subject: "E-Mail Subject: "Int Project Assistant""