PROJECT ASSISTANT - JAPAN
At ISC-CX we organize every day hundreds of Mystery Shopping Visits all around the world. For each visit, we ensure the right person goes to the right place to perform the right scenario to collect and deliver the information required for our client. Every report is controlled before being delivered to our customer. Different workers are involved at each stage.
We’re growing and are looking for more people to ensure this Operations Process is fluent and spotless.
This is your opportunity to become our next Project Assistant who will:
- Perform administrative tasks needed for the Project Execution
- Monitor the performance of project workers
- Solve issues and clear doubts arising into single visits
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Fluent English and Native Japanese
- Computer with office and internet connexion.
We are not looking for the perfect CV. Your common sense and readiness to act will be the keys for succeeding. Juniors accepted!
Come and find:
- Work from your home office, freelance
- International Exposure
- Great people to work with
- World top class customers
- Flexible work time, minimum 5-6 hours dedication per day.
Interested applicants please apply by e-mail at: email@example.com
Send your English resume and a few words about your motivation.
E-Mail Subject: "Project Assistant-Japan".