FIELD WORK SPECIALIST - JAPAN
We have an assignment on ongoing basis for a Field Work Specialist who will act as a liaison between Operations and our Evaluators. If you love networking, speaking to new people, your natural smile and communication skills are key for your success then we are looking for you!
Location: (Japan) Remote – Work from Home
- Schedule and coordinate shop visits to Evaluators in the area
- Brief Evaluators on the customer needs, train them on the assignment specifications and solve their doubts
- Ensure that guidelines are met and reports are completed on time
Required Knowledge & skills:
- Available 3-5 hours on a daily basis
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in telemarketing or sales
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- MUST: PC and broadband Internet access, as this is a home-based position
- Training and company phone account will be provided
Freelance status: remuneration per successful completion of assignment
Interested applicants, please apply by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your English resume and a few words about your motivation.
E-Mail Subject: "Field Work Specialist - Japan"